Please carefully read and review this Privacy Statement as these provisions will govern all privacy or security issues that may possibly arise in relation to your access to www.londoncontainer.ca or use of its services being offered or made available on this website to buy, rent, or modify your containers (the Service). If you don’t agree, you may not use this website.
What We May Collect
Any information that uniquely identifies you on this website will be collected only when you submit or share that information with London Container. We will never use any kinds of cookies or tracking tools to collect your personally identifiable information on this website. To be more specific, your identifiable information will be collected only when you submit it to:
- Register on the website.
- Subscribe to newsletters or any other service being offered on the website.
- Request any information and price quote for buying, renting, or modifying containers.
- Submit your concerns, questions, or feedback regarding the Service being offered on the website.
- Participate in any surveys, contests, or promotional events being organized on the website.
Cookies, log files, web beacons, device identifiers, advertising identifiers, and analytics or other tracking tools help us uniquely identify you on the website, remember your needs and preferences, and offer exclusive deals and services you might be looking for.
Third Party Cookies
Please acknowledge that we may use Google AdSense, Analytics or other third party services for monetizing and analyze the traffic and demographic profile of the website for internal purposes. Please acknowledge that such third party marketing platforms and service providers may use their own DART cookies, advertising identifiers, and tracking tools to collect your personal information in relation to the Ad serving or other services being made available on this website.
If you don’t want to share your personal information with third parties, you may disable the third party cookies and tracking tools in your web browser. You can opt out of Google Analytics and AdSense by visiting their respective opt-out pages.
Please acknowledge that cookies are very crucial for the proper functioning of this website and disabling them will prevent you from using certain features or third-party services on this website.
How we use Your Personal Information
As a policy, we will use your personal information for the purpose it has been collected. To be more specific, London Container may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Registering you on the website.
- Uniquely identifying you on the website.
- Responding to your inquiries regarding containers or service requirements.
- Subscribing to newsletters or any other service being offered or made available on the website.
- Receiving your feedback or complaints, and resolving technical issues related to the service.
- Facilitating advertisers (in case you consent to receive promotional offers) to serve ads and offer exclusive deals, products or services as per your needs and preferences and helping you to respond to such offers.
- Collaborating with the third party service providers who make it possible to smoothly run the website/services.
- Researching, analyzing, diagnosing, evaluating, and fixing technical problems and/or consolidating the User Data for internal purposes.
Sharing and Disclosure
If you don’t want to receive such ads, you can revoke your consent to receive promotional offers by following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of such commercial emails and/or reject third party cookies on your web browser/device.
When sharing your personal information with the service providers and collaborating partners, only that much information will be shared what may be required for them to deliver or perform the requested service. When feasible, your personal information will be aggregated to make it anonymous before sharing it with the service providers, marketing companies, or other third parties.
All third parties, including the service providers and collaborating partners, will be obligated to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information, but we shall not be liable for any subsequent violation of your privacy rights by such third parties.
London Container reserves a right to share or disclose your personal information to any third party when it believes that such sharing or disclosure is necessary to:
- Prevent fraud or illegal activities on the website.
- Co-operate with the law enforcement agencies.
- Comply with the applicable laws, subpoenas, or court rulings.
- Protect its business or legal rights or the rights and well-being of the other users.
- Transfer its business in a hassle-free manner.
You can take the following measures to manage your privacy on this website:
- Configure your web browser or device to disable cookies, analytics, advertising, or tracking tools being used by London Container or the collaborating service providers/third parties.
- Unsubscribe from newsletter service and revoke your consent to receive custom offers or exclusive deals from the service providers, marketing companies or other third parties.
- Access your personal information that we hold on our website and modify when required. If you are unable to access/update your personal information on the website, you may request our Privacy Officer for such access or correction. However, we may refuse such requests if:
- Your request is repetitive, systematic or require disproportionate technical effort.
- Your request is likely to infringe/violate others’ rights, including their rights to privacy or publicity.
- Your request is not in conformity with our business or legal rights.
- Your request is not in conformity with data protection acts or related law that require us to maintain your personal information.
- You can permanently delete your account on the website. However, it may take some time to delete your personal information from the backup servers.
Third Party Websites
London Container shall not be liable to any claims or consequences that may arise in relation to your access to the third-party website or use of their products, services, or content.
The website/service is intended for adults. We don’t collect any kinds of personal information from minors. If you feel that your kid has accidentally submitted his or her personal information on the website, please contact our Privacy Officer at [email protected] We will take reasonable efforts to delete all personal information of children from the website/servers.
If you are a California resident, you can make one request in a calendar year to inquire about the third parties/service providers who have access to your personal information and request the name and address of all such third parties with/to whom we have shared or disclosed your personal information immediately preceding the current year. However, we may refuse any such request if we are not allowed to disclose this information under any laws or regulations.
We are fully dedicated to ensuring your privacy on the website and never hesitate in taking any feasible safeguard that may be required to secure your personal information. If you are still concerned after reading this Privacy Statement or have any questions, please contact our Privacy Officer at [email protected] londoncontainer.ca.